Michael Skubala Joined By Danny Cowley & Jobi McAnuff | Vital Football

Michael Skubala Joined By Danny Cowley & Jobi McAnuff

Really nice to hear these two talking. I felt Michael Appleton was always very dismissive of Danny Cowley, so it was great to hear these two have a really respectful chat with Skubala inviting Cowley up at some point. Impressed with Skubala's interviews so far but this one in particular really showed him in a positive light.

Yep enjoyed listening to that. I’m definitely not one who takes the time to listen to often mundane and boring rhetorical interviews but something about MS gets my attention, just the same as DC did 7 years ago. He comes across as genuine and sincere and that’s something I never got the feeling with from MK.

Yeah brilliant that, really enjoyed it as well. Love that they left bit at end on after interview was meant to end.

Obviously great to hear from MS and DC but thought McAnuff conducted it really well too, will listen to more of his stuff based on that, had done his research and actually listened and responded to answers given.

Interesting that MS mentions January reinforcements. Wasn’t expecting much myself, just getting those injured back would be nice!

I think both DC and MS are similar in the sense they have a passion and a believe in their approach to the game. If Skoobs can sell it to the players and fans the way Danny did we could be in for an exciting ride.

I guess we’ll never truly know just how close the Messiah came to returning back to the helm of the Sinny Bank hot seat, but you can tell how much he still loves the club.

To wish Skoobs all the best wishes in the way that he did on here, brought a lump to my throat. :cry:

An interesting interview, both seemed so respectful of one another. A good few similarities in their thoughts, ideas and professionalism. Hope MS has a similar level of success as DC and becomes as appreciated by the fans. Early days, but he is heading in the right direction.

Great watch, Skoobs comes over really well. The more I see, the more I like and it's not just mouth and trousers, as TJ and Makama can testify. And he's been here less than two weeks.

Can't believe in doing that, DC was ever a serious contender for the job this time around, unless his marginal gain is to find out more about the guy who beat him to it.