Michael Laudrup sacked | Vital Football

Michael Laudrup sacked

Slightly surprised the've dispensed with him, yes they've struggled this season, but at least laudrup hasn't whined about fixture congestion tiring his players out

He's looked a bit disinterested on the bench over last month or so. Maybe somethings happened behind the scenes.

Massive blunder by Swansea. Someone will get a very good manager out of this and it wont be us

"Notice how Swansea act as soon as Kinnear becomes available!" :59:

No way would the Fattwat bring in another manager while he can get his appendage sucked every time he visits Newcastle !

I'd like to see Laudrup with the players Graham Carr finds, and an owner that isn't a complete ****.

I would love to see Laudrup here instead of the fat headed **** we have now . Amazing how some chairmen change managers as often as I change my boxers and some will just dig in and keep the same useless ***** forever and a day .

Personally I am getting to the stage with football that I am thinking of throwing the towel in and when I want to see a game it will be on the box or watching my local non league lot play .

I would steer well clear of him. You will get a season of decent football, then it will start to drift. Not a man for a long term plan. Swansea don't do sackings lightly - it is 10 years since they did - so there must have been real issues behind the scenes with him. I understand there is a split between spanish and other players and I think the owner has poured oil on the fire by appointing Garry Monk to the job, barely a week or so since he clashed with the spanish nutter who Carroll tried to kill on the weekend.

"Amazing how some chairmen change managers as often as I change my boxers" Yeah but you change your boxers only after you win a game and they walk to the dirty washing bin all by themselves ??? :17:

AMac - 4/2/2014 21:46

"Amazing how some chairmen change managers as often as I change my boxers" Yeah but you change your boxers only after you win a game and they walk to the dirty washing bin all by themselves ??? :17:

Ha fucking ha , tbh I go commando all the time , ask your missus mate lol .

The owner has said they didn't want to sack him but with the constant uncertainty regarding his future (going to a bigger club) they felt it was best for stability in the long term.

How refreshing, an owner actually caring.

"Ha fucking ha , tbh I go commando all the time , ask your missus mate lol"

My missus only does well hung guys, so I doubt that includes you Winky :34: :17:

Didnt see that one coming, so pretty sure to be something in the background.

Take over from Moyes in the summer? You wouldnt sack him though would you, and miss out on the potential wind-fall from the Essex supported club?

AMac - 4/2/2014 22:36

"Ha fucking ha , tbh I go commando all the time , ask your missus mate lol"

My missus only does well hung guys, so I doubt that includes you Winky :34: :17:

She is lying pal to keep you sweet like , Cockney really means Cock down to your Knees .........honest !

Laudrup hasn't looked arsed since they won the League Cup. There's definitely something up in terms of personality. Swansea fans been saying for a couple of months things aren't right with his whole demeanour, and there's 'stuff' going on on the club.

I'd trust the Swansea boards judgement. They're done a thousand times better than our dildo of an owner.