Michael Dawson (Hull) | Vital Football

Michael Dawson (Hull)

Pete ORourke-
Nottingham Forest are set to sign Hull's Michael Dawson, Watford's Ben Watson, Newcastle's Jack Colback, Cardiff's Lee Tomlin and Middlesbrough's Adele Guedioura. #nffc #hcafc #WatfordFC #Boro #nufc #CardiffCity #DeadlineDay

Bad_Dog - 31/1/2018 18:39

Nottingham Forest are set to sign Hull's Michael Dawson, Watford's Ben Watson, Newcastle's Jack Colback, Cardiff's Lee Tomlin and Middlesbrough's Adele Guedioura. #nffc #hcafc #WatfordFC #Boro #nufc #CardiffCity #DeadlineDay

But the new owners are shit and it's just more of the same like when Fawaz was here :19: :19: :19: :19:

Bad_Dog - 31/1/2018 19:39

Pete ORourke-

Theyd have made a decent side 5 years ago :14:

ozzyten10 - 31/1/2018 19:43

Well someone must be going to fund that lot!!! Worrall wba ? Heard a whisper -

I dont think this lot is going to cost more than a cple o mill or so to be air

Sniffer Dog - 31/1/2018 18:42

But the new owners are shit and it's just more of the same like when Fawaz was here :19: :19: :19: :19:

BELIEVE!! FFS!! These owners are the real deal.

He's a perfect mentor for Worral so hopefully he stays, plus weakens ull who hopefully stay below us.

I wasn't looking forward to going to the Hull game after hearing how shite we were last night .
Fortunately i'll be watching a completely different team by the looks of it . :17:

Sniffer Dog - 31/1/2018 18:42

I'm off to meet the Mrs, have a lovely evening gentlemen :70: