MGW | Vital Football

MGW

Another Conor Coady, Wolves who were once on the brink of bankrupcy, are now light years ahead of us. All down to different levels of investment. I am afraid money does talk.

Our management of Jebbison has been a fucking joke.

He was building up to a very good season at Burton, yet we recall him and stop his progress in its tracks by sidelining him for the rest of the season.

It is self inflicted damage to the value of an asset needed to compensate for the huge reduction in value of other assets due to factors (injuries) largely beyond our control.

It is truly ridiculous. We seem intent on never getting a penny back of everything we've wasted.

If this was going to happen with Jebbison we should have loaned one of the abundant decent forwards who went to our rivals and left him at Burton.

He'll need to impress for England to put himself in the shop window because he sure as shit isn't getting any time on the pitch here.

My heart sank when I read the title. Though we'd got another....
I thought it was going to be a CAREER ending injury. til end of season would have been devastating for us obviously, BUT I have some fucked up hope, we go up, and sign this fella for 8 to 12m.

Sander in the Norwegian squad for their important and meaningful friendlies against Slovakia and Armenia.

He's positively definitely absolutely not going to pick up an injury is he ?

Sander in the Norwegian squad for their important and meaningful friendlies against Slovakia and Armenia.

He's positively definitely absolutely not going to pick up an injury is he ?
I suppose with all these call ups they'll be plenty of room for the injured lads to lay down and get treated at Shirecliffe Raumy. UTB

I suppose with all these call ups they'll be plenty of room for the injured lads to lay down and get treated at Shirecliffe Raumy. UTB

I imagine Shirecliffe's like the aftermath of the battle of Stalingrad rod. Men as far as the eye can see hobbling around covered in bandages.

Goode crawling on the ground screaming " WHY GOD WHY ? " nah, only kidding, he's back in West London for his convalescence, smart lad.

Be interesting to see how he plays for England - I can't believe he will be allowed to get away with all the tricky stuff he tries with us.

Be interesting to see how he plays for England - I can't believe he will be allowed to get away with all the tricky stuff he tries with us.

Some of it comes off some not. depends on the day. I still think he is a talent though and we would be worse off without him.

Our management of Jebbison has been a fucking joke.

He was building up to a very good season at Burton, yet we recall him and stop his progress in its tracks by sidelining him for the rest of the season.

It is self inflicted damage to the value of an asset needed to compensate for the huge reduction in value of other assets due to factors (injuries) largely beyond our control.

It is truly ridiculous. We seem intent on never getting a penny back of everything we've wasted.

If this was going to happen with Jebbison we should have loaned one of the abundant decent forwards who went to our rivals and left him at Burton.

He'll need to impress for England to put himself in the shop window because he sure as shit isn't getting any time on the pitch here.

Completely agree, I am not an Hecky fan, I know I just committed heresay there. I think we should have let him be or played him. This on the bench stuff is fucking ridiculous.

Completely agree, I am not an Hecky fan, I know I just committed heresay there. I think we should have let him be or played him. This on the bench stuff is fucking ridiculous.
Till another striker gets injured then what ? I half agree with you and everyone else on here it makes no sense unless billy or mcdonkey get injured or sent off then we need the extra man but puttin osula on before him on wed night didn’t make sense when he needs game time jebbo is deffo closer to the 1st team so was surprised to see that

Super Jack Lester has said thst they hope to have 5 players back after international break. Also heard that McBurnie and Fleck might be back tomorrow

I bet Hecky will be gutted that you're not a fan of his Peggy.:unsure::ROFLMAO: Perhaps you should send him your views and give him the chance to take advantage of your all your Football expertise?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTB

I bet Hecky will be gutted that you're not a fan of his Peggy.:unsure::ROFLMAO: Perhaps you should send him your views and give him the chance to take advantage of your all your Football expertise?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTB
You mean like you do with everyone up at shirecliffe !

Some of it comes off some not. depends on the day. I still think he is a talent though and we would be worse off without him.

Agreed, but some of the stuff that doesn't come off (because he's not linking up with anyone in particular) leaves us completely on the backfoot and very vulnerable to a quick counter - attack. Which as we know is not good as we have zero pace in our midfield (anywhere)

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like you do with everyone up at shirecliffe !
Not everyone just those like mi mate Del,who just happens to have been promoted to the gaffer since he started listenin to me,but i'm not like some on here in that i don't like to brag or blow mi own trumpet.:yes: UTB