Message to The Fear | Vital Football

Message to The Fear

Jonnysking

Vital 1st Team Regular
Why has the format of the amount of views and posts changed?
If it is my settings, how can I change it back?

If it is not my settings and you have changed it, can you change it back, so we can see it how it used to be?

Mine looks exactly like you posted. For eg - the thread 'The Future of our club' says : Replies 3K Views 285K.

A week or two ago it would have said : Replies 3236 and Views 285,345

I 'd rather have to read an exact figure instead of rounding the replies and views to 3k for the replies and 285K for the views.

It is not exactly The Fears job role to know this, he is a moderator for a forum, not a Software Developer, though I personally prefer the new verbose info showed.

Sorry, only just seen this. If you ever need me (no one really needs me...!) pm or tag me in just use @ and then the username

@The Fear

I still watch over the forums, but I wasn't told of the software update, not sure why the forum has updated like this, where you have to click another doo dah to get emoticons etc. But also, not really a major problem in the world!

But the forum is working as it is meant to so I wouldn't be able to change any settings. Got to admit, being so observant and a total expert (sic!) I hadn't even noticed. :lol:

Hope all is good fine folks of Wigan.