Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year | Vital Football

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
To all my fellow posters throughout the World regardless of your political, social or sexual leaning.
May OUR football club become great once more. Peace and Goodwill to all.... :tophat:

I'll echo that Bob and include traitors and mushrooms too in the hope that they repent! :tophat: :tophat: :santa: :beer: :126:

I also echo some of Bob's kind greetings but I don't include traitors and mushrooms. They have had chance after chance to repent but still they cling to the coat tails of the odious family. Apart from all that, what the hell would I be expected to do with all the tar and feathers that I have accumulated for deliverance day? :eek:

Good point Whitey but if deliverance comes by Christmas we could tar and feather him with a knee length beard and a red oystained coat. :tophat:

Oh Bobby I do enjoy your annual Christmas wishes to us all. Here's a special one back to you :santa: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :santa:

For all of you a happy new Oyston free new year. "Winter is coming" for them in the form of Uncle Val and BST. We are going to get our club back I know it, it's ours. UTMP!!!!!!!!!

Seasons Greetings to one and all.
I hole everyonehas a fantastoc and peaceful time. Here's hoping 2017 brings us tbe present we all want more than anythi g footy wise. OO

Yes, season's greetings and goodwill to all people, including Prem for a few days. Remember, even in the First World War they halted hostilities on the front line for a couple of days. Of course that goodwill does not extend to the Os, unless they announce a departure from BFC in 2017.

bfcpete - 21/12/2016 21:58

Yes, season's greetings and goodwill to all people, including Prem for a few days. Remember, even in the First World War they halted hostilities on the front line for a couple of days. Of course that goodwill does not extend to the Os, unless they announce a departure from BFC in 2017.

They ended the hostilities and discovered the guys on the other side were just like them. With the best will in the world Premier 1 is not like us in any way, he is a dyed in the wool Oystainite and he will go down with them......Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
Having said all that I certainly extend season's greetings to everybody else who posts on this site. :beer:

BobHatton - 20/12/2016 20:32

To all my fellow posters throughout the World regardless of your political, social or sexual leaning.
May OUR football club become great once more. Peace and Goodwill to all.... :tophat:
Well said that man....

All the best to all,those who go to matches and those who do not we are all fans of B.F.C.

May you all have a Holy and Peaceful Christmas and Happy New Year... :clap: :126:

premier 1 - 23/12/2016 17:13

BobHatton - 20/12/2016 20:32

Well said that man....

All the best to all,those who go to matches and those who do not we are all fans of B.F.C.

May you all have a Holy and Peaceful Christmas and Happy New Year... :clap: :126:

I hope you don't choke on your turkey you old rat bag. Holy my arse, you are a sinner!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you artful Dodgers and that includes the old parking fee Doffer too!! Most of all stay safe and keep clear of fast moving truckers.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

One of my presents was a genuine Australian Belt,made by the Outbackleather co,so will think of Bob and Aussie 1 every time I use it.

Keep Bob away from your midrift Prem I know where he has been :grins:
Have a great day everyine. Im already looking forward to tomorrow

premier 1 - 25/12/2016 08:41

One of my presents was a genuine Australian Belt,made by the Outbackleather co,so will think of Bob and Aussie 1 every time I use it.

Make a change from knocking one out to your heroes, the Oystains! :fu:

Just out of interest Prem (and thank you for those thoughts), is it an 'Outback Leather' item (stamped OBL) or something like 'Outback Traders' or similar?

If it's OBL (Outback Leather) then they're an American brand and sadly have nothing to do with Oz.... :tophat: