Merry Christmas Everyone | Page 2 | Vital Football

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas from me to everyone too and may the new year bring us and our families and friends good health and happiness....oh and of course a sack full of points for the second half of the season. UTI

Merry Christmas from me to everyone too and may the new year bring us and our families and friends good health and happiness....oh and of course a sack full of points for the second half of the season. UTI
Enjoy your xmas cruise to barbados, your wife and kids will lap it up and congrats on your big lottery win.
My begging letter is in the post!
Mine's a half of mild.....see u down the Rovers in the new year.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on here. To those I've met and those I've yet to meet - it's been great, looking forward to the rest of the season.
Come on Santa, we'd like a few more wins please. Make our Christmas wishes come true.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on here. To those I've met and those I've yet to meet - it's been great, looking forward to the rest of the season.
Come on Santa, we'd like a few more wins please. Make our Christmas wishes come true.
Look forward to meeting again in 2020
Cheers rick