Meeting | Vital Football

Meeting

Rza

Vital Champions League
Saw this on FB and only have a handful of Geordies on there so thought it'd be better to share on here. Anyway put the word about

An Open Meeting will be held at Newcastle Labour Club this Monday at 6pm(24th June). We urge all our followers to try and attend. Club officials will be in attendance!

Not sure how constructive this will be or what their ultimate goal is, all I know is they want Ashley out.

This is what ive been going on about.

Basically it is the usual monthly meeting of a certain coming together of fans groups but this time on a bigger scale. I can guess the two club officials going, so it should be quite constructive.

steekiebrown - 19/6/2013 19:21

Gut the officials like pigs and post their heads back to Ashley. Send a message.

One of them hasn't met Ashley but id guess the other one has.

In between expeditions and speeding tickets. :91:

Gut the officials like pigs and post their heads back to Ashley. Send a message.
Bit harsh Steeks can we not just crucify them in the centre circle at SJP.

Sir Laz - 19/6/2013 19:26

We're not going there anymore, remember?

steekiebrown - 19/6/2013 19:39

Sir Laz - 19/6/2013 19:26

We're not going there anymore, remember?
Hmm fair point I suppose.

I like you Steeks, you're a 'doer' not a procrastinator.
That is an excellent idea, I'll bring me tarpaulin, knives and saw.

Birdys - 19/6/2013 21:45

I like you Steeks, you're a 'doer' not a procrastinator.
That is an excellent idea, I'll bring me tarpaulin, knives and saw.

Me and you, birdys. We'll take this war to their front doors.

Rexn - 19/6/2013 23:15

Does anyone know who from the club is going?

I've heard it will be Willy the grass cutter and Maureen the Kit lady's mother. Naturally Shearer's Boots will be there wanking his dog off in the bushes like he does at the training ground.