Meeting in Geneva | Vital Football

Meeting in Geneva

Blade for Life

Vital 1st Team Regular
Hecky is flying to the headquarters of United World to discuss transfer budgets and out of contract players. I have a bad feeling he will come back down to earth with a real bump. Surely even in our poor state we could afford to sign Doyle on a permanent ?. I don’t expect the spending of Wilders first prem season but for gods sake give the bloke a chance. The Prince really does need to get this critical situation sorted asap.

Hecky is flying to the headquarters of United World to discuss transfer budgets and out of contract players. I have a bad feeling he will come back down to earth with a real bump. Surely even in our poor state we could afford to sign Doyle on a permanent ?. I don’t expect the spending of Wilders first prem season but for gods sake give the bloke a chance. The Prince really does need to get this critical situation sorted asap.

He has made it very clear he wants out ASAP. Why would he throw 50m at it now.
What completely baffles me is why we are the only club unable to find a wealthy new owner.
Brum, Derby, Burnley, Brentford, Brighton and others all sold in no time.
I can see us exactly as we are now on the eve of the new season due to the lack of an owner with vision, ambition and means.

An appropriate sountrack for our situation. Play fucking loud!

Abdullah's not a dummy. He won't run down an ongoing concern he owns and wants to sell. He could have asset stripped us long before now.

We need the budget, calculated with the assumption there will be no change of ownership, agreed pdq. We need to invest in the infrastructure of the club. Decide what the profile of player is we'll be targeting and be pragmatic about where we'll be in 24/25.

The budget will be on the lower end for the PL, as opposed to four seasons back when we were the seventh highest spenders, but we've just got to be canny with it. The crucial target was to stay within the PL payment loop, which we've achieved.

If we get this right there's no reason we can't stay up. The lower end of the PL is not something to be feared.

Abdullah's not a dummy. He won't run down an ongoing concern he owns and wants to sell. He could have asset stripped us long before now.

We need the budget, calculated with the assumption there will be no change of ownership, agreed pdq. We need to invest in the infrastructure of the club. Decide what the profile of player is we'll be targeting and be pragmatic about where we'll be in 24/25.

The budget will be on the lower end for the PL, as opposed to four seasons back when we were the seventh highest spenders, but we've just got to be canny with it. The crucial target was to stay within the PL payment loop, which we've achieved.

If we get this right there's no reason we can't stay up. The lower end of the PL is not something to be feared.

Agree. I believe in the owner. He has walked the walk unlike McGrab. What we absolutely have to avoid is a repeat of the JTW debacle as ownership was up in the air. Either the current one stays and gives Heck a realistic budget or a new owner does.
Heck isn't Wilder. I'd trust Heck to get much more bang for his buck. Wilder was great finding lower league players but an absolute disaster with big bucks.
Heck will ask for a realistic amount and not a penny more. He must be given that to give him a chance to succeed next season.

Old Blade mate of mine who doesn’t bull sh 1t told me sumats in the offing and it’s BIG £¥$€

FC UK knows but it need sortin.