Meet Nicholas Randall QC the new chairman of the club | Vital Football

Meet Nicholas Randall QC the new chairman of the club

Widdow

Vital 1st Team Regular
Meet the new chairman Nicholas Randall QC
His sports work is primarily focused on football, cricket and rugby related matters. His clients include Kevin Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Roy Keane, David O’Leary, Wayne Rooney, the FA Premier League, the ECB, the Leeds Rhinos and many others. He regularly sits as an FA Arbitrator and is a member of the FA Premier League Panel. Nicholas.

https://www.matrixlaw.co.uk/member/nicholas-randall/

Now not sure what he is doing for Bobby robson god bless his sole but he must have had his work cut out with the likes of Rooney and Roy Keane

Didn't he play cricket for Notts years ago?

Or perhaps its Randall and Hasawi deceased!

Seriously though, listing Sir Bobby Robson as one of his clients means he doesn't update his CV very often. Does this bode confidence?

toms - 18/5/2017 16:13

You are thinking of Derek Randall-best stance of any batsman ever

I was joking - I hope. Never forget when Boycott ran him out in a test. Boycott a bit of a tw@t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwuo4RZRjDU

toms - 18/5/2017 16:13

You are thinking of Derek Randall-best stance of any batsman ever

What a revolting thought!

Please keep your homoerotic fantasies off the forum or I will make use of the alert function.

Widdow - 18/5/2017 15:53

His sports work is primarily focused on football, cricket and rugby related matters. His clients include Kevin Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Roy Keane, David O’Leary, Wayne Rooney, the FA Premier League, the ECB, the Leeds Rhinos and many others. He regularly sits as an FA Arbitrator and is a member of the FA Premier League Panel. Nicholas.

Not even half the story this is the go to guy for every single top legal dispute in football be it a paper on how football will be impacted by brexit or to deal with the England managers contract, building Wembley, you name it he's nuts deep in it

He could put down a legal framework for a 200m stadium and it would be a fraction of the size of stuff he will have dealt with on top of that if there is an owner or administrator in the Premier League that doesn't know and respect this guy I'd like to know who it is

Any thoughts of our reputation being damaged long term by Fawaz finished the split second he was appointed, how he has got him to hammer his colours to one clubs mast is anyone's guess but this appointment is one for the football community and one that says this is a new Forest with a new culture

Nice to know we have a chairman who can wipe the floor contractually with any agent on earth

Mark2310 - 19/5/2017 08:20

Widdow - 18/5/2017 15:53

Not even half the story this is the go to guy for every single top legal dispute in football be it a paper on how football will be impacted by brexit or to deal with the England managers contract, building Wembley, you name it he's nuts deep in it

He could put down a legal framework for a 200m stadium and it would be a fraction of the size of stuff he will have dealt with on top of that if there is an owner or administrator in the Premier League that doesn't know and respect this guy I'd like to know who it is

Any thoughts of our reputation being damaged long term by Fawaz finished the split second he was appointed, how he has got him to hammer his colours to one clubs mast is anyone's guess but this appointment is one for the football community and one that says this is a new Forest with a new culture

Nice to know we have a chairman who can wipe the floor contractually with any agent on earth

So the club are now overseemn by a crack team of lawyers then? :19:

Lets put it this way if you want him in court for a week he will cost you more than employing any of our players for a week

This guy has made some serious sacrifices here, he must have a real aspiration to achieve something that he can put his name too, with his reputation he'd look a right tit if he fooked it up

He'd have been welcomed with open arms on any board in the EPL without exception, why now? Why us I'm looking forward to hearing from him

Id suggest that EM has looked at the trouble that Cellino has has at Leeds with the EFL and wanted to ensure that there was an establishment name representing him if things go wrong for him back home.

And, I guess the duties of 'chairman' in this new setup are very small, with all the strategic decisions being made by EM and the CEO. Better to have someone of his stature on board though than not.