Meanwhile, over at S6......... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Meanwhile, over at S6.........

I've just read a transcript of Chansiri's ranting over sacking Pulis. Doesn't put either man in a good light, Chansiri a naive, poorly advised sap who knows nothing about football and Pulis a manipulative, selfish, dishonest con man.

It wouldn't surprise me if Red Bull are sniffing around. Wednesday is a corpse of a club.

got a link to the transcript Raum? need to deal some pain onto my pig nephew...

got a link to the transcript Raum? need to deal some pain onto my pig nephew...
he said summat like

I was going to employ him last time ,but didnt like his style of football. the english style. then said this time they needed someone with experience and when interviewed he promised to play the way the chancer wanted to play lmfao. then pulis totally ignored him and played the boring shit way lol comedy gold fucking classic

hes also told the fans to buy him out if theyre not happy , theres 200,000 fans so why dont you all buy me out hahahahahahahah stupid fuckin imbicile

I've just read a transcript of Chansiri's ranting over sacking Pulis. Doesn't put either man in a good light, Chansiri a naive, poorly advised sap who knows nothing about football and Pulis a manipulative, selfish, dishonest con man.

It wouldn't surprise me if Red Bull are sniffing around. Wednesday is a corpse of a club.
Red Bull piggies 😂
They will have to change their colours, won’t they?

If Tunaman really believed that Pulis could play in many different styles of entertaining football, then he deserves everything coming his way. Fool...

hes also told the fans to buy him out if theyre not happy , theres 200,000 fans so why dont you all buy me out hahahahahahahah stupid fuckin imbicile
200,000 fans Twirls? Surely you mean 20 million fans of the fake massives.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTMPB

Watching their game and 1st thing that stood out was the state of the pitch never been a desso pitch that 2nd thing is there are teams worse than us out there

Watching their game and 1st thing that stood out was the state of the pitch never been a desso pitch that 2nd thing is there are teams worse than us out there
I've all on watching the pigs on the Quest highlights,if they've lost i manage ok,if they've won i don't watch the goals.UTMPB

Watching hoping to cheer me up a little with a derby win also collecting ammo in defence of pigs that are getting adventurous at work having realised we are currently the worst team in prem history as it stands and have found their voices soon quietens them down when they realise you know how shit they are too

Been expecting that derby been all over em almost attack and defence for most of game and they go score against run of play from a set piece

Been expecting that derby been all over em almost attack and defence for most of game and they go score against run of play from a set piece
I called it to the actual second. I said to the Mrs when they got the free kick they’ve hardly had a look in all game and have hardly been in Derby’s half since the break so you know what’s coming now. They are such spawny bastards!

I called it to the actual second. I said to the Mrs when they got the free kick they’ve hardly had a look in all game and have hardly been in Derby’s half since the break so you know what’s coming now. They are such spawny bastards!
No doubt on Praise or Grumble toneet the play offs will be beckoning now.UTMPB