MCWFC pull in the crowds | Page 3 | Vital Football

MCWFC pull in the crowds

Rising - 9/11/2016 19:32

citizhun - 9/11/2016 19:29

Rising - 9/11/2016 19:19

citizhun - 9/11/2016 19:16

Rising - 9/11/2016 19:12

Sorry, Buzzy, link doesn't work but even when I clicked on CZ!s link, it keeps asking you to sign in (or join - arseholes!) :006:
Click the 'ask me later' option, then click on the video

Tried that, but didn't let me. But thanks anyway. x

I'm watching on my PC, but just tried on my phone too, and I'm having the same problems on it that you are :003:

TFFT. Now I don't feel such a prat.
:008:

OK, I think I've figured it out.

Click on the link above
click the 'ask me later' option
then go to the options link at the very top of your screen at the right hand side (it looks like 3 dots, one on top of the other)
in the menu that comes up select the 'request desktop site' option
you should now be able to click on the video

Scott fouled on the Zabaleta side and a good cross in from the free kick well defended and the ref whistle goes for HT 0-0

City on top but BFI very dangerous and defending well

Nope, CZ, no dots or menu options. By pressing a few options I did get a bit further on but got a message saying their was a flash player problem with a 'click here' for suggestions which took me to faceless's FAQ section whereupon I lost the will to live.

Must be cold out there as demi Stokes still has her jacket on and no changes to the City team

as reminded this is City's first time in a European competition and that can only be down to The Sheikh to whom we give grateful thanks

Good passage of play City a bit more intense and the passing a bit better and from the corner the ref gives a foul but Horton adjudged to have fouled the opponent

Rising - 9/11/2016 19:57

Nope, CZ, no dots or menu options. By pressing a few options I did get a bit further on but got a message saying their was a flash player problem with a 'click here' for suggestions which took me to faceless's FAQ section whereupon I lost the will to live.

Of course I've stupidly assumed you're using an android phone and Google chrome browser. At least I now know how to get it on my phone :010:

Ross misses a n open goal on her wrong leg but she went round the goalkeeper and it has gone for a corner but city should have scored. and nothing from the resulting corner. Replay show that Ross hesitated instead of hitting it with the left peg.

55 gone 0-0

citizhun - 9/11/2016 20:04

Of course I've stupidly assumed you're using an android phone and Google chrome browser. At least I now know how to get it on my phone :010:

:060:

City changed tactic is to spread the play wide using both wing backs and this is creating more chances for City rather than try and take it through the middle

Rising - 9/11/2016 20:14

citizhun - 9/11/2016 20:04

:060:

and it is the best match i have seen them play