mcnally | Vital Football

mcnally

suffolkcanary

Vital 1st Team Regular
looks like he has fired the first warning shot
across the bows at hugh,embarrassed is quite a statement ! :gun:

Basically said the performances have been there and a distinct improvement from last year. Said he will be giving CH all the support he needs to get us further up the table. Don't sound like a warning to me. I'm sure CH will have same thoughts about the position we are at. It means nothing until at least Christmas anyway IMO

I have met Mr McNally and he doesnt 'suffer fools gladly' , or take any prisioners ! Lose to Arsenal (likely and possibly acceptable ) and lose to Cardiff , and despite the nice words ! I am sure McNally will act

That I don't doubt yb, he will not wait around or give second chances it is not in the mans nature, ruthless in business is one way to describe him, but its what makes him so good. However, I am predicting another good performance v the Arse , a close game and a win v Cardiff with another good performance ! :grin:

suffolkcanary , I can't agree on that one purely because when we were playing awful and on back of 2 defeats, he would have acted then or said something then as a "first sign". Why would he wait for 3 good performances, a vital win and a good go at chelsea to say something? Pointless unless he actually don't like us playing well !

We all know mcnasty by now, a few weeks ago by around just before Watford game he would have done or said something if he has even considered it ! He doesn't and wont wait around. CH will be here for some time to come and is only going to improve

As for the position being embarrassing I wouldn't call it that myself ? Yes its a bad position if we were 30 games in but we have only just started the season. Right now we are 3 points off 9th. We wouldn't be calling that embarrassing if it were 30 games in. Just to add perspective on that at the moment. Table and positions means absolutely nothing until each team has played each other. If they did, I suppose we should give up now and Southampton should just already award themselves the champs league. We wont be anywhere near here as season grows. Mark my words !

McNally has not fired any warning whatsoever..in fact he is supporting CH and has asked for patience!

As for McNally weilding the axe...against the man he appointed not so long ago...No Way Hose!

Dont get me wrong chaps ... I wish it would all work out fine without the need for upheaval and managerial changes, but its a results driven business and if results continue to go against us then I would have thought McNally would act

I'm not so sure we have, but that is just my opinion. CH has been here long enough now for every supporter to draw some conclusions on his style. Personally I am not a fan of the style and tactics he has brought to ncfc. I feel as long as he is here there will always be this split opinion amongst fans. I believe we will probably be ok with him in charge, the football will at times be ok, we will probably be ok.

Whether results pick up our not one thing is certain that CH will not change his style of play. You are either a fan of his style or not. No hatred towards the man but I'm just not a fan of this style whether we have turned the corner or not.

Sky dont think we have turned the corner ! No Norwich on the box in the latest Sky/BT moved games ! Must think Hughs tactics are affecting tneir viewing figures !

We must keep the faith chaps..its simply counter productive otherwise....lets sing shout stamp our feet for Hughton and the team....Just watch us give it a good go at Arsenal then stuff Malkies Cardiff!

Of course I am ever the optimist... :grin:

yellow belly - 9/10/2013 19:34

Sky dont think we have turned the corner ! No Norwich on the box in the latest Sky/BT moved games ! Must think Hughs tactics are affecting tneir viewing figures !

Hooray I say...lets have some footie at 3 pm on a Saturday... :clap:

Got some very sad upset teenagers in my house this evening....bad accident on A12 other side of Lowestoft yesterday....young driver..18..hes OK as such.. however 1 dead 15 year old girl and another 1 fighting for her life...All local and friends of sons and his mates.

Puts things into whats really important!

Well we have had more games in the last 3 weeks on sky/tv live than id imagine most clubs out of top 6 has had all year to date ? I thought that stuff had to be shared across so many teams as only so many slots to put games on. I'd imagine each team out of top 6 would probably get anywhere from 3-6 live games a year ? or has it gone up now? No idea with that stuff. But my point was we have had a fair share of live games and only 7 games in. Probably other teams due their live games over that period.

CH knows what to do. He just has to show the will. I think he will, show the will, that is. :grin:

fanforlife - 9/10/2013 19:43

Got some very sad upset teenagers in my house this evening....bad accident on A12 other side of Lowestoft yesterday....young driver..18..hes OK as such.. however 1 dead 15 year old girl and another 1 fighting for her life...All local and friends of sons and his mates.

Puts things into whats really important!

Horrific. I was reading about this in the EDP. Heartbreaking to the family involved.