McLeod | Vital Football

McLeod

cherub

Vital Newbie
Strong rumours around that we have agreed terms with Crawley for Izale

Of course doesn't mean we can meet his financial terms........

but hoping we can

Fingers crossed. He will score goals and certainly add a dimension that we don't currently have. It'd be good to end an extremely bad week with some great news.

It was interesting to see in the official announcement on the club website that Guy Branston was quoted. I saw it as an attempt to show that everyone behind the scenes is on board with this signing and now pulling in the same direction.

McLeod must have liked what he witnessed today. We created some very good chances, hopefully he will be the one who puts enough away to compensate for our defensive frailties.

Elite_pie - 22/8/2015 20:37

McLeod must have liked what he witnessed today. We created some very good chances, hopefully he will be the one who puts enough away to compensate for our defensive frailties.

He should thrive if we can maintain the service. Problem is, if he is the lone striker, we will be marked out of the game.

Elite_pie - 22/8/2015 20:37

As gut-wrenching as it was to concede a very late equaliser in a game where we could and should have really been out of sight, I think that the performance actually gives us a fair bit to be positive about. When you throw the signing of Mcleod into the mix, it gives me a lot more hope for the future. It would be good to see Snijders getting a proper run in the side now as he ha shown more than Jenner previously did.