McGlashan signs for Shrimpers | Vital Football

McGlashan signs for Shrimpers

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36586820

Decent squad player at this level - clearly Jed didn't fancy him. Good move for all parties. An upgrade on Myles Weston IMO though I wouldn't let him shag my wife.

A bit lightweight a lack of end product were his failings. But he had pace to burn and when he went on one of those runs it was very exciting to watch (even if it ended in disappointment)

Good luck to the lad. I hope he is successful (apart from the first 2 games of the season) and our home game later in the year of course

Surprised that he has joined them. Can sometimes be a good player however I thought he crossing was poor aswell as not being able to be consistent throughout the season. Good luck to him though doubt he would play the whole 90 minutes each game.

Well that explains why he assisted their player to score against us in the game at Roots Hall back in March then! That was probably his best pass of the whole game.

He'll already be a Southend Legend for that.

He's good when coming on at home with 15 mins to go were he can run at tired defences, never looked the part when starting a match.