Mbiwa | Vital Football

Mbiwa

I don't think hes ever been given a chance and dropped as soon as colo or Williamson have been fit.
His heading needed some work but surely that's something that can be trained into a good young prospect.

Looks like a Woodgate type of player to me. Should've been given much more of a chance. Players like that simply don't get those chances under Mildew though.

Every decent player he's ever had he's either benched or ruined. Just look at how he used to keep Tevez and Mascherano out of the team! Bellend. He hasn't a clue.

Skillfull young defender with promise, we don't want anyone like that. Been ostracised by **** features ever since the Everton game last year, admittedly he got bullied by Lukaku, but he'll learn, tough league this for a young foreign defender. Funnily enough he also blamed Ben Arfa that night as well, he hates anyone with ability.

Jiggy - 27/8/2014 11:19

Will likely go on to become a pretty good defender away from the likes of "Pards"

I pray that he does. Would love to see Ben Arfa tearing it up in Europe too like he used to. Funnily enough Mbiwa was the same. Common denominator...?

Officemonkey - 27/8/2014 16:25

Jiggy - 27/8/2014 11:19

Will likely go on to become a pretty good defender away from the likes of "Pards"

I pray that he does. Would love to see Ben Arfa tearing it up in Europe too like he used to. Funnily enough Mbiwa was the same. Common denominator...?

The sharpest saw in the world used upside down would cut jackshit. :35:

Aye, & why cant the club hierarchy see that Parsnip is wiping MILLIONS off player values. Imagine what some of these would be worth under Martinez (first to admit i was wrong about him).

Officemonkey - 27/8/2014 16:28

Very philosophical for a Wednesday afternoon I must say!

if that's your phucking idea of philosophy birthday boy i suggest you stick to land law :17:

Birdys - 27/8/2014 16:31

if that's your phucking idea of philosophy birthday boy i suggest you stick to land law :17:

I follow Joey Barton on Twitter therefore I am the next Nietzsche. True story, apparently ;)

Happy birthday CJ old boy,hmm just remembered I still haven't shagged your half sister yet,have a gud un matey.

I'll pass on your regards mate. I'll be seeing her tonight.

Oh and btw, Troy Deeney has just signed a new contract with Watford. We couldn't compete apparently.

Officemonkey - 27/8/2014 16:38

Birdys - 27/8/2014 16:31

I follow Joey Barton on Twitter therefore I am the next Nietzsche. True story, apparently ;)

you are, therefore i am, type of shite :35: :17:

Officemonkey - 27/8/2014 16:54

I'll pass on your regards mate. I'll be seeing her tonight.

Oh and btw, Troy Deeney has just signed a new contract with Watford. We couldn't compete apparently.
That is shit news on your birthday mate,hope it doesn't spoil your celebrations too much.