Max Clifford | Vital Football

Max Clifford

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
He's been guilty of sex attacks against teenaged girls

http://news.sky.com/story/1250859/max-clifford-found-guilty-of-sex-charges

So Max Clifford has been found guilty of indecent assault.

Never mind Max, as you've always said, 'There's no such thing as bad publicity'.

Now that he's dead, let's remember the good times. Remember when Sol Campbell walked out on Arsenal amid rumours that he was gay (probably not something that would mark him as unusual in an Arsenal dressing room). So Max Clifford plants a story in The Sun about Sol having 3 girlfriends! Hahaha, genius.

I'm a little surprised. From what I have read the attacks were over a 5 year period and no more since. Seems odd that someone just stops them, hence why I thought he would be found not guilty. That was part of why William Roache (Ken Barlow) was found not guilty as the alleged cleared attacks were over a short period.

Eh ho I am not the jury. He has always come over as greasy and sly

What sleazy little perv, hope he holds onto that soap in them showers, hold it tight like your life depends on it Max, enjoy!

He's been sentenced to eight years in total and will serve at least half of that term in jail.

Only he and the victims know the truth in it all.

All I can really say is, if he did it, he deserves all he gets, and , when it came out, it wasn't exactly surprising, I always wondered about him.

He remortgaged his property to ensure none of the women got his money. He has always seemed a sleazy type. I am still surprised though he got found guilty given the other cases this year that have not guilty verdicts IE in the case of Bill Roache, It just seems strange he suddenly stopped the abuse, as that isn't usual

From what I saw of the Bill Roache trial, it seemed to fall down as one of the victims said she was raped y him at the studios one day, then 3 months later she was invited to go to his bungalow, she did, and she accused him again. The question was / is - would you accept an invitation to go to a guys house who raped you 3 months before ?