Matty Fryatt | Vital Football

Matty Fryatt

With Bostwick suspended and possibly Anderson and Habergham injured, in addition to Chapman already on the bench there's space for AN Other on Saturday. Not suggesting it'll be Fryatt though. Who knows.

pure speculation until somebody delivers something concrete.

a free agent is a possibility,let`s get feedback from someone sniffing around at the training ground.

If he has been showing anything in training after not playing for over two years, then I imagine that Walsall would snap him up.

Anything more on this from those who might have been around the Bank this week? Am intrigued at the possibility - wonder if Danny will say anything at the presser?

listening to danny talking about fryatt in the press conference... first he starts with a joke [possible deflection] then he says fryatt is in at rochdale [twice] ...

i thought it was walsall. v unusual for danny to get this kind of fact wrong. and odd that no one said a word to pick him up on it - not even the fella that asked the question.

interestingly, one thing he didn't do - was say there is nothing in it. which he has done when questioned about certain players in the past.

nlondonimp - 19/10/2017 19:04

listening to danny talking about fryatt in the press conference... first he starts with a joke [possible deflection] then he says fryatt is in at rochdale [twice] ...

i thought it was walsall. v unusual for danny to get this kind of fact wrong. and odd that no one said a word to pick him up on it - not even the fella that asked the question.

interestingly, one thing he didn't do - was say there is nothing in it. which he has done when questioned about certain players in the past.

I noticed that too, that he never actually denied having an interest in him, which for me probably means there is some truth in the rumours. Half the time the gathered ensemble are too busy fawning to pull Danny up on anything.

I was at training today, definitely no Fryatt.
One of the youth team was training so maybe he might travel with the 1st team perhaps.
Was one unnamed player there :wooo:

One of the youth team was training so maybe he might travel with the 1st team perhaps.

Red Wimp - 19/10/2017 20:24

Poor fella. I guess his parents still haven't decided?

Wasn't it around this time last season that Theo Robinson came in? What a signing he was... I'd venture by far the best free agent, non-contract signing in our history, taking into account his crucial FA Cup goals and all the money and exposure that brought us, plus even some cash when Southend came in at the 11th hour on deadline day.

Another signing who can even get close to that kind of impact would be magnificent.

still predict OG will be top scorer if he can sort his hammys out.

mike hine is on his case and he always responds well to treatment.

here`s looking for him to be back in squad for crawley game!!!!

Cameron Stewart???

Davidimp - 19/10/2017 22:12

Cameron Stewart???

I saw someone mentioned him with a question mark in a Tweet to Rob Makepeace earlier.