Match thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match thread

I did enjoy the 4 groundsmen (of the apocalypse?) walking off to a chorus of 'You're getting sacked in the morning' after bodge repairing the flapping turfs.
Annoyingly that meant the ref had to add on 9 minutes and AFC got their sneaky 2nd with almost the last kick.

We did OK but the Wimbledon were dire second half not helped by their keeper who gifted us two.

Apparently their keeper is on loan from Bournemouth and said to be the 4th best English goalkeeper in the country. Would that be true?

Their fans saying he has been one of the reasons for their recent good form.

We was crap and got away with a big 3 points. Lovell did not have a clue as we got swamped but thankfully they missed day chances at 1 nil up :clown:

We was crap and got away with a big 3 points. Lovell did not have a clue as we got swamped but thankfully they missed day chances at 1 nil up :clown:

Are you a from Gills Connect? We out played them for two thirds of the game.

JJR appears to ne a troll. Constructive criticism is fine and I've moaned about quite a few things but he is ridiculously negative. May reach for the ignore button in record time for him. Took me 2 years to do that for VG and 3x6.

Re Saturday, we were shit and aimless for 35 mins. Then, good move/pass from Lopes and excellent finish from Hanlon. Then a howler for Burke's speculative shot and we were a jammy 2 1 up at half time.

2nd half we were very good and Wimbledon collapsed and reverted to hoofing. Amazing result considering our start.