Match Thread Yeovil v Blackpool | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread Yeovil v Blackpool

87' - Brad Potts the provider again as he lays the ball on a plate for Gnanduillet to tap in at the back post. (0-3)

0 retweets 0 likes

? Reply

? Retweet

? More

FT | Yeovil Town 0 Blackpool 3

Two goals from Colin Daniel and another from Armand Gnanduillet seal victory.

Bloody hell! Look forward to seeing the highlights of that! Well the second half I mean!

At least we are creating chances in games for the first time in years.
I t think our performances should have seen us higher up the table then we actually are. Confidence booster to say the least.
Hopefully Bear has gone and will provide us with a report later :clap:

Somerset-based Brighton fan with support and sympathy for all Clubs with bad owners here, and just back from the game. As a sort of neutral from a caring who wins point of view, have to say I enjoyed Blackpool's performance and thought 3-0 was a fair reflection. I have to add that Yeovil were dire though.

First half was pretty forgettable, rain and strong wind blowing against Blackpool didn't help but what little attractive football there was on offer came from the away side.

Second half was almost all Blackpool. Potts, who seemed to attract a lot of what seemed to me unwarranted stick from the away fans, missed a clear header when it looked easier to score. But he tried so hard to make up for it for the rest of the game, and ended up with two assists. Good to see that in a player at any level.

First goal was a screamer from 25 yards, shortly after the yeovil keeper tipped another shot from distance around the post. Then Blackpool had a penalty, Potts clearly wanted to take it but the big lad up front had a go instead and almost got it out of the ground above the empty terrace behind the goal. Shocking penalty. But it didn't inspire the home side at all as Blackpool continued to dominate.

The second came shortly afterwards following a good break down the right, a neat finish but the keeper made it easy by running out of goal with no chance of getting the ball. By now, it was easy for Blackpool although Yeovil finally mustered a couple of efforts on goal, saved well by the Blackpool keeper. The third was a tap-in by the lad that missed the penalty after good work down the right again by Potts.

Best wishes for the rest of the season, both on and off the pitch.

You mean you didn't go Prem? Part-timer!

When I was in the UK I went to most home AND away games.....

Plastic fan.

BobHatton - 3/9/2016 23:07

You mean you didn't go Prem? Part-timer!

When I was in the UK I went to most home AND away games.....

Plastic fan.
I go to virtually all home games incl cup games etc,away games very rare now at least £50/60 and at my age poor value,but if we get on a promotion run who knows.I would then be able to wear my new away top that was bought for me.... :tophat:

Shirt sales topped 20000+ in 2010 between Aug to Dec 2010.

Its a shame they will sell so few of tbe new away kit as its actually 1 of the best shirts for of recent times.