Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City | Page 30 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City

The Man City fan who was shouting at Cowley to ‘fuck off to Huddersfield’ at half time has got his wish.

Please. Text you copy will automatically show hereText you copy will aPin copied text snippets to stop them expiring after 1 hourText you copy will automatically show hereText you copy will automatically show herePin copied text snippets to stop them expiring after 1 hourText you copy will automatically show hereText you copy will automatically show hereutomatically show here

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/g8GfH3i5F0hby/200.gif :LOL:

Thank God there was nothing incriminating in that post. Predictive text uncovers a multitude of sins ?.
About a year back I replied to an e-mail from a mate at work with a sarcastic swear laden tirade. Unfortunately, I hit reply to all, it went right up the ladder to every director and the VP! I only noticed when i got a delivery failure for someone that had left us. I tried to recall it, but it had reachedsome pretty lofty positions
I've never been as nice and helpful at work as I was for the following week or so. :hang:

About a year back I replied to an e-mail from a mate at work with a sarcastic swear laden tirade. Unfortunately, I hit reply to all, it went right up the ladder to every director and the VP! I only noticed when i got a delivery failure for someone that had left us. I tried to recall it, but it had reachedsome pretty lofty positions
I've never been as nice and helpful at work as I was for the following week or so. :hang:

The perils of 'reply all'. My wife once received an email informing her that a meeting would be at 'Cunty Hall'.

i know of someone who started an email slagging match when they were working at Deloittes and it ended with a 6 month suspension from work for both parties.

Evidence all up there on file.........total mug strategy where they both learned a lesson.
They both got their personal thread locked.