Match Thread v Wolves | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread v Wolves

We’ve been the better team and caught out by one good attack from them. Push on now and get 2-3 goals. Chris Wood to score .

Calamitous 1st half, same as Palace. I'm not willing to pretend it wasn't wank because MGW rescued us with a header.

Omo and Murillo have bright futures but aren't convincing as a pairing that can keep us up right now. Let's not mistake 70 yard shots that don't go in as meaningful ffs.

Anyway, Reyna has been wank and we look lethargic. Hoping for a better Nuno half time talk than he gave at Spurs.

Calamitous 1st half, same as Palace. I'm not willing to pretend it wasn't wank because MGW rescued us with a header.

Omo and Murillo have bright futures but aren't convincing as a pairing that can keep us up right now. Let's not mistake 70 yard shots that don't go in as meaningful ffs.

Anyway, Reyna has been wank and we look lethargic. Hoping for a better Nuno half time talk than he gave at Spurs.
A bit over the top.
Its been an even game, and 1-1 is a fair score at ht.

City have had 18 shots and only have the OG to show for it.

96th minute Luton headed equaliser for a cheeky point incoming.

Not an easy game...boys looks they are trying, but those mistakes in defence...Yates should have done so much more...unlucky Sels...he touched that ball...

Wolves sitting back which is where we struggle in breaking teams down

I do think the direct pace of Tavares further up will make a difference

In other news, Wrexham going up again!