MATCH THREAD v Wolves 17th Feb 3 pm | Page 4 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Wolves 17th Feb 3 pm

Royal is kind of making me nervous....massive gap between him and Udogie in how we play.

Straight away you can tell he isn't giving us anything. Plus he had a go at Sarr and Son for standing near their GK - can't do that anymore I guess (after we get no protection from it.)

Yeah very strange start to his officiating. He called a foul finally when Royal was taken down....after he didn't call one of the 5 or so that happened prior.

What the hell is Royal doing out there....go guard Neto you moron!! Just running next to Romero and VdV isn't doing anything

The guys need to realize what kind of game this is going to be. Ref is giving NOTHING, so play smart and use the Wolves aggression against them. And Romero is going to have to keep a close eye on Royal.

We are so so slow in breaking

Yep I noticed that...we look VERY slow. Kind of like old Spurs. Just back and forth without actually doing anything...then we lose the ball and immediately are vulnerable to a counter.

Pretty evenly matched, but have to admit they have better chances.....or should I say they are the only ones to have had chances!

Yeah 30 min in and we have ZERO shots on goal. They have 3 and one was a very good one that they probably should have scored.

Possession is great, but if you don't do anything useful with it...