MATCH THREAD v Fulham Saturday 16 March 17-30 away | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Fulham Saturday 16 March 17-30 away

I really want to yell and be pissed....but kind of calm...this is just who we are. A team that when up against a team that wants it....collapse mentally and physically.

Son = Weak and our fearless Captain...
BJ = Weak
Kulu = Weak
Sarr = Weak
Biss = Weak
Udogie = Weak
Porro = Weak

Just too many weak ass links to overcome guys.

Honestly I don't even care if we come back...I have seen all I need to. Good teams don't play 20-30 min games. They play 90 + every week and get shit done.

Our midfield is weak and terrible. That’s what u give up when u play a Maddison and sarr in there. Very weak in the tackle and presence. We need Maddison for his vision but makes us weak in transition

We don't have a baller in the team or lack confidence to do anything adventurous. Everyone looking to make a simple pass to no where.

Let's see here....

We have no attack whatsoever...they can't hold the ball, they can't pass in the final third, and they can't finish. Hmmm not good.

We have no midfield whatsoever....they can't slow down an attack, they are technically substandard...and are winning no 50/50 balls. Not good

Our Defense are continuously under attack and outmanned due to our WB's being so far up the damn pitch and totally out of position when we eventually lose the damn ball....so yeah they are fucked.

Venom - Our only damn player who hasn't put a foot wrong....literally

And we have a coach who doesn't dictate games and is EXTREMELY adverse to make changes and try to change the game. So not great...

Let's see here....

We have no attack whatsoever...they can't hold the ball, they can't pass in the final third, and they can't finish. Hmmm not good.

We have no midfield whatsoever....they can't slow down an attack, they are technically substandard...and are winning no 50/50 balls. Not good

Our Defense are continuously under attack and outmanned due to our WB's being so far up the damn pitch and totally out of position when we eventually lose the damn ball....so yeah they are fucked.

Venom - Our only damn player who hasn't put a foot wrong....literally

And we have a coach who doesn't dictate games and is EXTREMELY adverse to make changes and try to change the game. So not great...
Other than that we are great 😂