MATCH THREAD v Forest Sunday 7 th April ….18-00 kick off | Page 10 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Forest Sunday 7 th April ….18-00 kick off

How much more evidence do some on here need to accept that refs are all on message to give us zero justice. They should have had two sent off but when was the last time that any ref gave our opposition the second yellow that would have given us numerical superiority?
Bissouma must go and Sonny must be a sub.

How much more evidence do some on here need to accept that refs are all on message to give us zero justice. They should have had two sent off but when was the last time that any ref gave our opposition the second yellow that would have given us numerical superiority?

Totally agree

It really pains me to say it but i've seen enough of Yves to do me a lifetime. He arrived with big expectations, sadly nearly all have been dashed.

Crikey, as posters may recall I don’t post until the game is over as it helps keeping egg off my face and it can be quite depressing reading fellow fans continually slating their own players.

Read all last season and beyond how much better we would be without lazy Harry Kane up front playing for himself but isn’t that what most goal scorers do? Hate to think how many goals he would have scored from all these crosses fizzing over the six yard box and we badly need someone to be a focal point up front and think we also miss Richi who regularly hangs around that part of the pitch. As for Madders yep he’s not in form at present but don’t all players have poor spells during the season and to suggest he be sold is just madness.

Do concur with the concerns expressed about how open we are at the back yet when we play the better sides this isn’t quite as noticeable and maybe there is a subtle change of tactics in these games and/or it probably helps when we’re pushed back a bit as we retain a better shape.

Would also like our resident stat enthusiasts to report on how many times Hoj has come on when we are struggling in a game and we’ve then gone on to win or him contribute to a decisive goal? Never been his biggest fan but he always seems to do quite well when coming on.

Anyway another three points and we should now finish no lower than fifth which would be a decent first season for Ange. Really interested to see how this team, and Ange’s tactics develop next season. More of the same with better players or a slightly tweaked version that gives us a more solid back line.

Crikey, as posters may recall I don’t post until the game is over as it helps keeping egg off my face and it can be quite depressing reading fellow fans continually slating their own players.

Read all last season and beyond how much better we would be without lazy Harry Kane up front playing for himself but isn’t that what most goal scorers do? Hate to think how many goals he would have scored from all these crosses fizzing over the six yard box and we badly need someone to be a focal point up front and think we also miss Richi who regularly hangs around that part of the pitch. As for Madders yep he’s not in form at present but don’t all players have poor spells during the season and to suggest he be sold is just madness.

Do concur with the concerns expressed about how open we are at the back yet when we play the better sides this isn’t quite as noticeable and maybe there is a subtle change of tactics in these games and/or it probably helps when we’re pushed back a bit as we retain a better shape.

Would also like our resident stat enthusiasts to report on how many times Hoj has come on when we are struggling in a game and we’ve then gone on to win or him contribute to a decisive goal? Never been his biggest fan but he always seems to do quite well when coming on.

Anyway another three points and we should now finish no lower than fifth which would be a decent first season for Ange. Really interested to see how this team, and Ange’s tactics develop next season. More of the same with better players or a slightly tweaked version that gives us a more solid back line.
My comment about swapping Maddison for Gibbs-White was tongue in cheek. I would love us to buy MG-W but happy to keep Madders.

Big decision by Ange at half time to sub Bissouma and Sarr for Hojbjerg and Bentancur. But what a great decision, the latter dominated the game and drove us forward.

Other than that, the positives and negatives are all known at this point and aren't changing or being improved upon which is disappointing but not surprising