MATCH THREAD v City 8 pm 14/5/24 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v City 8 pm 14/5/24

This will be a curb stomping of epic proportions....and we will be on the receiving end.

The players are probably tired after today's game. Best rest them ahead of the last game of the season. It would be good to see Scarlett captain the side and reward the under 21s with a start after their good season

The players are probably tired after today's game. Best rest them ahead of the last game of the season. It would be good to see Scarlett captain the side and reward the under 21s with a start after their good season
The U21's have a game on Sunday evening and another on Thursday evening, might be a bit of a push asking them to play on Tuesday evening as well! :LOL:

I can only see a big win for spurs in this one. City are weak all over the park with zero players who would make our starting eleven. They fold under pressure and don’t have the energy to press the opposition. They are unable to play as a team and it’s only thanks to luck and the football gods that they are not finishing the season in a relegation battle.

Nope, try as hard as I can, I still don’t seem able to convince myself.