MATCH THREAD v Burnley 11/5/24 3pm | Page 12 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Burnley 11/5/24 3pm

I think Ange's comments about the change in the squad required has naffed with the player's heads. Unwise? Maybe, but it has clearly communicated to the fans what was happening and that probably balances things.
Let's be clear, what he said needed to be said. I reckon he handled it brilliantly because their was a reaction of sorts today.

Drago looked decent when brought on. After his stinker at Fulham it was good to see.

As the season has progressed we are starting to see who the weak links are in this team. I have been very disappointed with our new leader group over the last few months.

Yeah...Madders is the only one I'd keep. I also think that VdV is emerging as the leader in all the players minds.

Well a win is a win doesn't matter who against, I am pleased, yes there are problems 1 or 2 lol!

From what I listened to, though a wee bit slow we were still the better team, Burnley huffed n puffed like normal, but we were just better! note the just Lol!

Defenders did save our face, but hey that's football, if our forwards and midfielders had had their scoring boots on we would have won by a lot more, simple as that!

So its onwards to play MC mmmm!
Can we win? Lol!
Should we win? Lol!

Oh yes Sarries won 20-41 away at Bristol Bears, so COYS both teams.