• WIn

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jose intimated that Winks will be starting. Definitely need to attack and make it happen, with Utd & the toffees winning tonight our next two games are even more must win games. Sheffield winning will also give them confidence at the weekend, need focus and intensity from everyone.

If Dele is starting its encouraging for the attacking approach.

Jose intimated that Winks will be starting. Definitely need to attack and make it happen, with Utd & the toffees winning tonight our next two games are even more must win games. Sheffield winning will also give them confidence at the weekend, need focus and intensity from everyone.

It sort of makes sense to pick Winks alongside Hojbjerg if you pick Dele (and Ndombele). Dele never stops moving to receive a pass to feet, and Winks is capable of finding him. Sissoko can do the simpler passes but hasn't got Winks passing range. It's then a case whether Ndombele can gain an advantage having Dele to play with if he's in the team as well.

Have we ever had Dele and Ndom starting in the same team? .
It’s going to be an interesting selection tonight. . I would like to see Vinicius given more playing time,,not just three minutes at the end .
He showed on Sunday that he gives us different options up front .,
Kane , Son and Vinicius would give them problems .

Have we ever had Dele and Ndom starting in the same team? .
It’s going to be an interesting selection tonight. . I would like to see Vinicius given more playing time,,not just three minutes at the end .
He showed on Sunday that he gives us different options up front .,
Kane , Son and Vinicius would give them problems .

well since being told he was ear-market to start, this morning I've been told that he may well not be!

argghhhhhh.

Hope it's not an overly defensive setup. All the key players will have had ample rest. We really need to start moving up a gear in our style. Not sure how a revised midfield will work out for fluidity though. Presume Hoj will be rested, thus Sissoko the holding DM and Winks distributing further up?

Would like to see Berg, Kane & Son (the solicitor's firm). Need to give Vin more than 5 mins and give Bale a day off please. His hair must be due another revamp.

No matter the team/side JM puts out, just bloody win esp confidently, show others we are starting to be a problem and that they are being forced to look over their shoulders at us.

I think there will be a lot of respect shown from both managers and both teams tonight, so it could be a tentative first 20/30 mins, but score first and keep the pressure on just like we did against Leeds and we will win comfortably.