Match Thread: Reading v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Reading v Lincoln City

Hortin just reported a Lincoln player went down in the warm-up, sounds like Joe Taylor. Apparently up and moving, but uncomfortably. Hope he makes it to start OK 🤞
Carried on warming up - had a shot and says he looked OK. 🤞 Just switched I-Follow on so so will watch closely.

Good morning/afternoon Imps. The coffee is once again hot and I’m looking forward to what could be a tough game against Reading. But we’ve got the best team in the league so let’s go take those three points. For all the Imps in attendance stay safe and let the team know how proud we are of the work they’ve been doing.

Stadium looks superb, pitch looks great. Imps fans pretty much there (about 1,500) need to be in full voice today and let the lads know were so be hind them - COYI 👏👏

Good morning/afternoon Imps. The coffee is once again hot and I’m looking forward to what could be a tough game against Reading. But we’ve got the best team in the league so let’s go take those three points. For all the Imps in attendance stay safe and let the team know how proud we are of the work they’ve been doing

hi LA, hope your ok and we may have some more Imps support in Ohio (Mary and family) introduced to Imps whilst on holiday

For the other League One matches...