Match Thread - 'Pool v Wycombe | Vital Football

Match Thread - 'Pool v Wycombe

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Could be the lowest attendance of the season? I'd be surprised if they bring more than a few hundred and after successive, dire away defeats and cold and wet weather (currently 8C and constant drizzle) I'd be amazed to see over 10k

Neil Critchley has named his Blackpool side to face Wycombe Wanderers in Sky Bet League One.

Starting XI:
Grimshaw, Gabriel, Pennington, Norburn, Joseph, Carey, Virtue, Lavery, Casey, Ekpiteta, Hamilton.

Subs: O'Donnell, Connolly, Byers, Dembele, Beesley, Kouassi, Moore.

Neil Critchley has named his Blackpool side to face Wycombe Wanderers in Sky Bet League One.

Starting XI:
Grimshaw, Gabriel, Pennington, Norburn, Joseph, Carey, Virtue, Lavery, Casey, Ekpiteta, Hamilton.

Subs: O'Donnell, Connolly, Byers, Dembele, Beesley, Kouassi, Moore.

The worst lineup in a long time. No Coulson or Byers in the 11. The 2 who have actually tried to go for it. 🤷

Nogood (Shitburn) still gets picked, the leading fit goalscorer on the bench and the headless chicken who couldn't hit a barn door picked instead. 🤦

I'm willing to eat my words, but . . . it doesn't look good.

Wycombe I don't reckon will need a nobber ref to help them nor will they have any problems ploughing through our pansy defences.

Wycombd bloke goes down they play. On. 2 mins latwr as we attack tbey ask for ball.to be olayrd out. Too late - Carey shoots wide

Watching Shitburn constantly and Layton is spot on; he jogs around and doesn't want to get involved in anything but pretends he's involved by shouting and gesturing....
Pool get fk Norburn looks to take it quickly not 1 pool player looking for it

I must see a different game

Pool break ball played to Joseph shot blocked out to Lavery x cleared Hamilton stops play not the ref bit fucking Hamilton their bloke promptly gets up