Match Thread 'Pool v Port Fail | Vital Football

Match Thread 'Pool v Port Fail

For the first 15 minutes Pool were dominant but carelessly gave the ball away whilst overcommited and Vale gleefully took the lead following a simple ball over the top that caught our defenders on their heels. Pool huffed and puffed but our final ball was poor and the minutes ebbed away. At full time DITCH THE CRITCH echoed round the stadium. Now you know what happened .

Well I’ve made a last ditch change to my score prediction!

Surely it can’t be as bad as Cambridge & Burton away and we will come away with 3 points?

Answers on a postcard….

I'm sat in the car....
It's frugging grim round here, and that's before I've seen the next couple of hrs...
No Gabriel, surely not Connolly as RWB

I'm sat in the car....
It's frugging grim round here, and that's before I've seen the next couple of hrs...
No Gabriel, surely not Connolly as RWB
Stoke has got to be one of the roughest places in the UK? Certainly the worst place I've been to. Been to most of the towns too that make up the city, they're all grim!

I live 14 miles from Burton and 18 miles from Burslem. Neither of these matches have appeal. The football we play is absolute dire. Watching a team passing the ball around the centre circle and back to the keeper isn't my idea of entertainment. so I'm not bothering with this one either. Critchley OUT!

Last edited:
I live 14 miles from Burton and 18 miles from Burslem. Neither of these matches have appeal for me. The football we play is absolute dire. Watching a team passing the ball around the centre circle and back to the keeper isn't my idea of entertainment. so I'm not bothering with this one either. Critchley OUT!
I was definitely going tonight but changed my mind after Burton. I was also going to the Forest Green FA Cup game until Cambridge. Can't be arsed even going to the home games even though I have a season ticket.