Match Thread: Peterborough United v Lincoln City | Page 44 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Peterborough United v Lincoln City

Without the poor decision at the end it just shows what a good team we have and without crucial injuries which happens to all teams. We can mix it with the best in the league. If we have all our players available in the play offs we shouldnt fearanybody it will be in our own hands. Well unless we get a poor ref

You clearly posted it to wind people up. Pathetic.
No I didnt Jules. In fact people are agreeing with me. You either want a website where people feel free to share their opinions or you dont. Look at my previous posts, I am no troll and just want to be able to share my opinions abuse free...

Ill leave it there. We are all emotional. Its obviously too soon for me to speak my mind...

Imagine being in Cleethorpes right now and taking pleasure at our result today.

:lol:

No. looks to me like he is trying to shield the ball... If you don't agree then fair enough........

If he was just trying to shield it he seems very happy with his 'shielding' as soon as ref points to the spot!

I wonder whether Peterborough will do the decent thing and tell Szmodics to face the press to apologise for a shameful piece of cheating?
Not that you'd expect him to, but he didn't acknowledge the decision or seem overly fussed about it in his post-match interview.

Definitely the most pissed off I've been since George Cain-Gate. Always thought it was lucky for him that incident happened at the other end.