Match Thread: Oxford United v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Oxford United v Lincoln City

Whatever happens from here on I am just pleased we are now being treated to a team that is enjoyable to watch again. Michael Skubala, Chris Cohen and Tom Shaw have given us plenty to cheer about so far and the positive style of play will only draw in more support going forward.
We will be set up to have a real go tonight as that is what will be required against a good inform team. If we get the result we need then overtaking Barnsley will be still achievable.
Come on the Imps.

Evening all. Just back from a funeral in time to strike up the IFollow for what will be the last time (unless the TV deal changes)
Getting a few away to Bournemouth in 2003 vibes when we needed a win and got it thanks to Ricky Butcher's winner to keep those Play-offs alive.
C'mon lads

Hoping to see a forward roll or two from young Freddie. I may do a couple myself, with the right result...

All of tonight's other League One matches can be discussed on the link provided below!

Evening all. Just back from a funeral in time to strike up the IFollow for what will be the last time (unless the TV deal changes)
Getting a few away to Bournemouth in 2003 vibes when we needed a win and got it thanks to Ricky Butcher's winner to keep those Play-offs alive.
C'mon lads
And Coventry in 2018, let's start like we did that night!