Match Thread: Norwich City v Lincoln City PSF | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Norwich City v Lincoln City PSF

May have to clarify it a bit more as best young central midfielder.

Someone like Kante still outdoes him by a long way.

I’ve always been impressed when watched him play.

Ah I did mean most promising young midfielder and also UK only ones.
Obviously the likes of Kante and De Bruyne are at whole different level !

Ah I did mean most promising young midfielder and also UK only ones.
Obviously the likes of Kante and De Bruyne are at whole different level !

I feel like 30 was stretching the definition of young (for a footballer!)

As a more like '6' type or deep lying midfielder/having the ability to play in front of the back four but be a bit more of a footballing type I think it's not a ridiculous point. England have produced a lot of 10s. Philips and Rice feel established now but easy to forget Rice is 22.

that little annoyed walk back by the slide tackling fella in yellow boots, reminded me of andrade. did he sign for swindon?

Lot of space in the area there

it is about time the opposition did the same. they need to be more pre-season friendly towards us.
bridcutt doing a full 90 is good news. looks like that is fiorini also doing a full 90 too.
and 90 for melbourne. depending on how things go with the injuries, he could be back in the picture if he turns in a few decent performances (and more importantly, stays fit).

that little annoyed walk back by the slide tackling fella in yellow boots, reminded me of andrade. did he sign for swindon?

Think he got released by Salford and then no one?

Guessed that was maybe Howarth (Longdon?) Edit: no, he went off at HT. So think trialist walking back with the yellow boots and possibly the new lad from Southampton sliding in? At least he tried for it

Think he got released by Salford and then no one?

Guessed that was maybe Howarth (Longdon?) Edit: no, he went off at HT. So think trialist walking back with the yellow boots and possibly the new lad from Southampton sliding in? At least he tried for it
It is not nlundulu, he is much bigger than anyone in that clip. longdon came back on after 70, but it is not him either. imo, it is one of the three triallists we used, possibly to pad out the numbers, free agents looking to be in the shop window, as at Boston.

Yep he needs to be starting games. He's 20 now, he can't be sat on the bench like a bored teenager.

No Time to Be 21. There's a New Day Dawning, Television's Over, and he'll soon be Back from the Dead. With a Cast of Thousands in the New Church, I Will Walk You Home to My Place ...

before I run out of 'The Adverts' 'A' & 'B' sides of singles.

Last edited: