Match Thread - Manchester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Manchester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So awesome....Lamela drives up the pitch. Son and Kane in front of him running right next to City players...instead of attempting to get away from them to open a pass. Lamela pulls back attempts to bring Dier into the play. Dier has 50 yards of fucking open pitch in front of him. He stops turns and passes it backwards....to the back line. WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK...

We are tactically dumb. Too many players that don't understand the game.

I mean sure Lamela has been poor passing, but he is surrounded by morons
Glad you are seeing this. I thought I was the only one witnessing this lack of adventure and forward play. No confidence whatsoever to advance the ball. This is not Jose's fault (may be in that he drummed that defensive mindset and can't get out of it), but we are bereft of talent and movement. Every team in the PL moves the ball better than us.

Jose is so desperate throwing on Dele. It's just saying I have know clue so I will throw a player I have discarded hope he can do something and I will be a genius.
One thing today has shown is we wasted money on Doherty as Japhet is better than both Serg and Doherty .

Carragher is a nob. Sanchez had his man nicely marked and had to leave him because Sissoko and Hojbjerg can't track their own men. Now he's taking all the shit. Just answer me this. What position does Gundugan play?

Glad you are seeing this. I thought I was the only one witnessing this lack of adventure and forward play. No confidence whatsoever to advance the ball. This is not Jose's fault (may be in that he drummed that defensive mindset and can't get out of it), but we are bereft of talent and movement. Every team in the PL moves the ball better than us.

Yeah buddy I am with you. See it week in and week out...

We have way too many substandard players....technically deficient...

I keep saying it. We need a fairly substantial rebuild. In this game, at this level, you can't hide. If a team has a weak link or two in the chain, it will be exploited. We have way more than 1-2 weak links out there...