Match thread - Luton Kneelers vs The Unmighty Blades | Vital Football

Match thread - Luton Kneelers vs The Unmighty Blades

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
It's off to the 'diverse', futuristic British town of Lutonistan today in one of the last chances for us to register an away win in this memorable season.

I'll actually be holding my nose and attending today - my first ever trip to this absolute hovel. It should at least be something different, I suppose.

We need to put out a line up that will compete physically but also go for the win. I'd go with this:

Wes (sadly)
Anel Robinson Trusty
Bogle Hamer Souza RND
McAtee Brereton
McBurnie

Think we might scrape a draw. It's a rare challenge for Luton, actually expecting to win. It might not suit them.

It's off to the 'diverse', futuristic British town of Lutonistan today in one of the last chances for us to register an away win in this memorable season.

I'll actually be holding my nose and attending today - my first ever trip to this absolute hovel. It should at least be something different, I suppose.

We need to put out a line up that will compete physically but also go for the win. I'd go with this:

Wes (sadly)
Anel Robinson Trusty
Bogle Hamer Souza RND
McAtee Brereton
McBurnie

Think we might scrape a draw. It's a rare challenge for Luton, actually expecting to win. It might not suit them.
Last time I went which was some yrs ago as I went with Scunny it reminded me of attercliffe in the 70s which was an experience shall we say 🫤

This would be my team as I believe Baldock is fit.
Wes
Baldock Anel Robbo RND
Souza Davies
Hamer McAtee Diaz
McBurnie

The experience and ability of Davies to anchor that midfield is a faint hope that may improve our chances.
This is a day when everyone including the experts expect Luton to steamroller us.
This is a day to put your hand on that badge, put a proper shift in and take back some professional pride.
This is a day to be a Blade.

This would be my team as I believe Baldock is fit.
Wes
Baldock Anel Robbo RND
Souza Davies
Hamer McAtee Diaz
McBurnie

The experience and ability of Davies to anchor that midfield is a faint hope that may improve our chances.
This is a day when everyone including the experts expect Luton to steamroller us.
This is a day to put your hand on that badge, put a proper shift in and take back some professional pride.
This is a day to be a Blade.
It’s the day when any glimmer of hope is extinguished !