Match Thread: Lincoln City v Southend United | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Southend United

Gutted I can’t be there today!

Quick question though guys, can I give my season ticket card to a mate? Or technically is that not allowed?

They never check at the turnstiles, they just obviously scan and through you go, but my old man is proper like “you can’t do that, if they find out you’ll have your ticket cancelled”

Cheers for any help

UTI!!!!!

Gutted I can’t be there today!

Quick question though guys, can I give my season ticket card to a mate? Or technically is that not allowed?

They never check at the turnstiles, they just obviously scan and through you go, but my old man is proper like “you can’t do that, if they find out you’ll have your ticket cancelled”

Cheers for any help

UTI!!!!!

Listen to the old man:clap:

Danny always stresses the importance of a natural left sided defender.. i expect Shackel to play.

Sunderland 2 Portsmouth 1

Watching the game now, after watching the Huddersfield v Fulham game. No comparison - we would have beaten even the full strength Huddersfield team, and I wasn't that impressed with Fulham. Sunderland v Portsmouth much more entertaining game. Most would say this was the Championship game and Huddrsfield v Fulham was the L1 game.