Match Thread: Lincoln City v Rotherham United | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Rotherham United

Nice to win and pocket 10k if nothing else.
1st home game since 18th October - least the pitch has had a break during this rough weather.

Interesting. Any flooding close to SB from Sincil Drain would put the game at threat due to the numbers of pedestrians and and emergency access required. I thought this was a factor in the Bolton game tbh.

Interesting. Any flooding close to SB from Sincil Drain would put the game at threat due to the numbers of pedestrians and and emergency access required. I thought this was a factor in the Bolton game tbh.
Exactly - I had been looking on the Club Site for news on tonight's fixture. No news is good news?

Speaking of the Bolton game - they have a free Saturday on November 30th and so do we....

Will be watching on IFollow tonight.
Think we could get a win but by four clear goals to get through? Bit unlikely
Should make for quite an entertaining game if we really go for it

What do Rotherham need to go through?
(Instead of Donny or Man U)

And just checked, they need just one point to go through instead of Donny. Man U of course top with maximum points.

So they'll be just wanting to avoid defeat.
If we are winning by a couple of goals, they're out no matter what so might not care anymore.

Looks like 1,000 seats sold in blocks 3/4/5 lower of Co-Op, and less than that in the Selenity.
Hopefully more than 2,000 tonight with some pay on the night fans.

If I didn't have a ticket for tonight, I probably wouldn't be bothering. I really can't be bothered with football tonight!