Match Thread: Lincoln City v Port Vale | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Port Vale

Good morning/afternoon Imps. Looking forward to keeping us close to the playoffs today. Anyone else able to get IFollow up and running yet? I’ve just got the loading circle of death at the moment.

Good morning/afternoon Imps. Looking forward to keeping us close to the playoffs today. Anyone else able to get IFollow up and running yet? I’ve just got the loading circle of death at the moment.
I got it up and running now. A browser switch seemed to work. Weird.

Could it be a bigger surprise and 4 3 3 with eyoma at fullback and Sorensen wide right and smith in natural right sided midfield!

Maybe looking at some player rotation here, if one or two are carrying niggles from the last few matches. Current yellow card count may also be playing a part!

It's about time Eyoma found his mojo again, hope he makes the most of his chance. So pleased Duffy finally has his start.

Hi just logged in myselfy getting home frome remerberance day perade and the obligatory drinks afterwards and all working ok for me.

I-Follow on. Really annoying that just as they start interesting interview, especially with Lincoln management or players, we get the advert 🙄. I suppose it does pay for the service.

I-Follow on. Really annoying that just as they start interesting interview, especially with Lincoln management or players, we get the advert 🙄. I suppose it does pay for the service.
Someone has to inform Hortin and co to sync up to iFollow and play there music breaks on the quarter hour pre match.

Same... chrome not working but edge is