Match Thread: Lincoln City v Ipswich Town | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Ipswich Town

Sounds like in the last couple of games, Ipswich have had long periods of dominating but either had brain farts for a few mins or completely lost the plot (suspect that was Bolton last weekend).

Surprised to see Maguire start; Bramall at left-back; no replacement centre-back on the bench, so Jackson obviously hasn't recovered from the dead leg.

Look at the state of Ipswich's squad - Edmondson, Evans, Burns, Celina, Fraser, Norwood, Pigott, Harper.

I can remember looking at Sunderland's squad last season (or the season before, can't remember) thinking that was strong but I reckon this is even stronger.

Look at the state of Ipswich's squad - Edmondson, Evans, Burns, Celina, Fraser, Norwood, Pigott, Harper.

I can remember looking at Sunderland's squad last season (or the season before, can't remember) thinking that was strong but I reckon this is even stronger.
Yet Harper, Aluko, Norwood, Chaplin and Pigott can't even get in the starting line-up.

Like Warrington, I am worried that the law of averages will be in play today. Should be an interesting game though.

We need to keep an eye on Celina, he’s very tricky.