Match Thread: Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town

Can't understand how we are so inconsistent, probably because we have to keep changing the team, it is just not settled

Well, if Fleetwood were going to put everyone behind the ball having got their goal, having been reduced to ten men will guarantee it. We are getting the ball forward well, just need to find the quality with it.

Red lost it there! Don’t think he realised that he had already booked their player.

Think stockley is lucky to be on in my opinion, think he should have had two yellows.

We need to be careful because I have a feeling this ref will even up things.

Can see us getting a red in the second half. Imagine if it was Erhahon with our lack of midfielders for Charlton.

Just watched replay back... definite mistaken identity. No.20 squared up to Erhahon, no.5 did nothing.

Very little threat from Fleetwood and we gift them a goal. Against 10 men we have to really go at them second half and we know they will sit back to soak it all up. Bring Moylan on early and get the ball to him in the box.

Missed what happened at the end there as I made a rush for the loo 🙄
Not a great half from us and a stupid goal to concede

Big 45 coming up

Apart from the calamity goal, we have done ok. Difficult against a team defending so deep but we have threatened throughout the half.

Very little threat from Fleetwood and we gift them a goal. Against 10 men we have to really go at them second half and we know they will sit back to soak it all up. Bring Moylan on early and get the ball to him in the box.
Flashscores has us as 41 dangerous attacks aginst their 4 (yes, FOUR)