Match Thread: Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town

Really looking forward to today.
Might concede a goal or two but hopefully we'll prove too strong for Fleetwood.
All points gained before end of transfers will be a good bonus. We'll then be able to see who has and hasn't left us and who else has come in and we'll have a bit better idea as to how well we're set for the season ahead.
Ending August in top spot would be excellent!

I see Manchester and Leeds fans have been fighting in the streets before their match.

Not everything is better with the fans back.

Just having fans in the ground is something perhaps we took for granted for a long time but I feel as if everyone who will be there today and who have been to the games already played this season are going to be extremely grateful. Just a shame I'm not one of them today.

3 points is what matters now.

I see Manchester and Leeds fans have been fighting in the streets before their match.

Not everything is better with the fans back.

All the idiots have had 18 months off as well as the normal fans. Expect an uptick in trouble this season.

Good to see extra seats bolted across the steps in the Selenity have been removed. Impossible to sit comfortably let alone sleep in them
There are some very good sleeping bags on the market nowadays, very warm with an integrated pillow. That should do it, provided the rest of the ground is considerate and keeps the noise down.