Match Thread: Lincoln City v Everton U21s | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Everton U21s

hopper needs to gain fitness quickly. Do we recall Kendall?

Don’t believe we can until January.

In tonight’s game, I think if you’re starting Hopper, then you don’t use House at all - and vice versa, of course. The risk simply isn’t worth it.

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery.

Don’t believe we can until January.

In tonight’s game, I think if you’re starting Hopper, then you don’t use House at all - and vice versa, of course. The risk simply isn’t worth it.

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery.

if we need a target man upfront who do we turn to - Garrick? Jackson?

Everton U21's were a decent opposition tonight. Certainly worth looking at Cannon up front for them as a January option as well as a couple of others

Evening all. Accrington also through, along with Portsmouth, Cheltenham and Bristol in the other half.

Bolton vs. Man U u21 still goal-less. Salford vs. Port Vale and Plymouth vs. Wimbledon still a couple of weeks' away.

I don't think we should fear anyone in our half.

Entertaining second half - Jordan Wright probably got us through again with a couple of crucial late saves. We probably have the best two keepers we have ever had at this club.

Agree House shouldn't really have come om, but I don't think Hopper or Mandroui were ever going to go the full 90.

It didn't look good for Ben, so Hopper needs to stay fit until the January window opens!

Entertaining second half - Jordan Wright probably got us through again with a couple of crucial late saves. We probably have the best two keepers we have ever had at this club.

Agree House shouldn't really have come om, but I don't think Hopper or Mandroui were ever going to go the full 90.

It didn't look good for Ben, so Hopper needs to stay fit until the January window opens!
Peter Grotier and David Felgate say hi.

Wright some good saves and great work to start the move for Roughan's goal, but he makes me nervous at times.