Match Thread: Lincoln City v Charlton Athletic | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Charlton Athletic

So TJ, the good news is that we will be playing with 4 centre-halves on Tuesday. The bad news is that you're not one of them.

Quit laughing Jaden, you're the third left back of two.

And as for you Mide & Duffy, one of the left backs is preferred to you two as the attacker on the left.

Now the five of you, go out there and be motivated to keep that bench warm. Oh, and clap really hard when Jack and Jovon get to come on.

Struggling to see how this team can create chances but we should be hard to break down. I think I will take 0-0 now. Shudder though ,if Charlton take the lead. Well we do have some attackers on the bench to bring on.

Not surprised to see us put Burroughs at RWB, makes sense. Assuming Sorenson is pushed further up. If nothing else, at least he'll provide a bit of energy and willingness to run up there.

Bishop must be being managed, at least Vale is on the bench still and Shodipo is back on it, too.

With the players we have available tonight a draw will be a bonus against on paper a good Charlton side. Give our best you know we will and you never know we may come out on top

So according to iFollow I need to drink Irish whiskey energy drinks get a smart meter go on sky bet. No thanks

The only worth while advert was Lincoln university.

It is a little bit gross how not only is it arguably 4 players whose best positions are centre back in there but also that so many players don't really seem to be in their best positions. For what I felt was a pretty well balanced squad bar currently having issues with our strikers being injured!

Oh well, guess you never know. Hopefully the good feeling continues from last week.

So TJ, the good news is that we will be playing with 4 centre-halves on Tuesday. The bad news is that you're not one of them.

Quit laughing Jaden, you're the third left back of two.

And as for you Mide & Duffy, one of the left backs is preferred to you two as the attacker on the left.

Now the five of you, go out there and be motivated to keep that bench warm. Oh, and clap really hard when Jack and Jovon get to come on.
Let's see what happens in the match but I'm not inspired by this selection. Looks pretty daft when we do have actual attackers available. Square pegs in round holes all over the shop.