Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bury | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bury

This does not look good from what I can see. Still only halftime. I’d sub Chapman for a centre back. Bring Bozzie forwards.

But other posters are right, you cannot chop and change to the extent Lincoln are currently. Seven changes, six changes, four changes...no wonder it is disjointed.

Very poor first half having Rhead up front is not working too much long ball for me.

We seem second to every loose ball, Bostwick does not look fit to me and we need at least two changes at half time.

This is a continuation of the Grimsby game is it only 7 days since we wiped the floor with Port Vale!

we have all the better technicians, but still not creating any chances.
and seem to just let them pass through us when defending, right to the penalty box.
half hearted attempts all over to win 50/50. it is like watching a different club. what is going on?

second 45 now to rescue something, just like saturday.

Lincoln went off like a train at the start as they do, but seemed to lack energy after 20 minutes, and it was Bury bossing the game for the 2nd quarter of the game. Feels like Lincoln haven't clicked yet, don't look like they are gelling together. Hopefully Danny will get them going in the 2nd half.

You can't take Chapman off at 45 on his first start in the league. That would destroy him. You could take Frecklington off and bring Wilson on, with the obvious formation change. I doubt that will happen though.

That’s a very poor first half we look slow Going forward and getting caught square on to the ball all the time In defence
Bossie looks off it tonight I did seen him go down the second half on Saturday holding his knee
Thankful to have the second half to put it right but this is looking a lot like Saturday

I'd replace Andrade with Anderson, replace Bossie (who doesn't look fit) with Wharton (who'd go left CB) then consider replacing Chapman with O'Connor during the second half.

You can't take Chapman off at 45 on his first start in the league. That would destroy him. You could take Frecklington off and bring Wilson on, with the obvious formation change. I doubt that will happen though.
of course it wouldnt destroy him... played pretty well but need more experience in there right now.