Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bristol Rovers | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bristol Rovers

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Reuters-Sincil-Bank-v-Everton-h-28-08-2019.jpg

So, we're back at home again, this time versus Bristol Rovers in League One...

Ahead of the match, don't forget to:

- Have a go at the quiz (link below).
- Vote on the poll (link below).
- Read about today's referee (link below).
- Read the Q&A with a Bristol Rovers supporter (link below).

Following the match, don't forget to:

- Share your views on this thread!
- Nominate your Man of The Match (the thread will be started following the final whistle).
- Vote on the Man of The Match poll once nominations have ended.

The sun is shining and the sky is blue. What a fantastic day for some footy. Can we keep this fantastic run going in front of what’s looking like a very healthy crowd? Didn’t listen to the pre match radio last night so 🤞for House and Draper being fit. That said, we didn’t do too badly without them on Tuesday but the Gas will be a much tougher test. Come on lads 👊💥👏

Sadly won't be there today. My brother who is also a life long fan and season ticket holder is critically ill in hospital. Normally goes with his lad so none of us there today .
I hope the lads put on another sparkling performance today and get another win.
Stay safe and enjoy the game.
UTI

Would feel more confident with a fully fit House, can we get him through with almost a fortnight after?

Expect Bishop could come back into the team, maybe Moylan up front or just off Taylor?

Sadly won't be there today. My brother who is also a life long fan and season ticket holder is critically ill in hospital. Normally goes with his lad so none of us there today .
UTI
Puts footy into perspective somewhat. Hope things turn out okay. 🥺

UTI
I hope that your brother's recovery is swift, complete and pain free.

UTI
So sorry to hear your news, @Ruskingtony, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers today.

A virtual full house, unbeaten since January 1st, what can possibly go wrong? Setting off soon with my usual optimism still intact. A win today and things start to get interesting.
Virtually full is the capacity 10380 or is it more than that now

Hope we can keep the intensity going and the run continues - things have been known to go wrong in front of a full house at SB - not today with this group of players however!

UTI