Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

Very under-strength Accrington side - only three regulars. They have only two players who have scored this season.

Very under-strength Lincoln bench too.

Thommo and Rob waffling about what a good side Accrington are - they obviously have no idea they have a second string out tonight.

Looks like we might have asked for the Shrews game to be off if they hadn't beaten us to it.

Be nice for Draper to get a run out tonight. I think the Youths beat Huddersfield earlier today so he's been left out of that match for a reason you'd think

Makes you think those missing today potentially had the virus Saturday, some playing today could well have it to

Accrington appearances this season:
Savin 17, Hughes 20, Cassidy 14, Maguire 1, Uwakwe 13, Barclay 7, Perritt 0, Sama 6, Fenlon 1, Mohammed 2, Roberts 1.

Only Hughes started the game at Charlton on Friday.

Twice weekly tests brought in from this week so I assume the first was yesterday. Any selected tonight would have produced a negative result

I wonder whether John Coleman is protecting his first team against Covid in the Lincoln camp? The side he has put out does not tally with his statement about wanting to get to Wembley. Famous last words...