Match Thread: Lincoln City Exeter City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City Exeter City

Been a rough watch for the first 45. Missing Bishop and Hackett but most of the game has been played in Exeters half. Need to calm down at half time and the coaching staff may have seen things that earns their pay stubs.

Well can’t think of anything to write about half time. Pretty similar to last week without the excitement in the last 5 minutes.
Does feel Exeter are there for the taking if we can get our act together.

That was a bit poor. We've Suddenly gone ultra long ball. Exeter don't look great at dealing with it but surely we have to mix it up. Jenson please stop booting it to their keeper! Game is crying out for Bishop and/or Mandroiu.

HT. Awful first half. Exeter are there for the taking but we just can’t get our game together. We really need a bit more composure and quality - foot on the ball. MS and the coaching staff need to sort the lads out and I reckon we could put a couple of goals past them here. COYI 👏

Moylan on for Taylor in the second half as he will be better suited to linking the play with House. Neither team has created any clear chances, although we have tried a few long range efforts that have been sent wide. Come on the Imps.

Exeter have a really good recent away record so we will need to be a lot better second half.

I like the idea of Moylan on for Taylor. Then we need Bishop or Danny on after 60 if we are not creating.

Did parkrun, showered, healthy lunch, walked dogs, chips and peas on the way, managed to squeeze one pre-match pint in, felt great all day, arrived at footy, and struggled to keep my eyes open.

Poor shooting and poor distribution in to the box.

Apart from that we are comfortable and controlling the game, just need a goal.

On loan Chelsea winger no. 21 Rankine their only threat.

This is doing nothing to persuade me to depart with £798 for me and my mrs next season. Hoof ball. I thought we had brought in a superior coach to play a style of football that we would be entertained by.
Most of the hoof ball is coming from Paudie and Mitchell, who both have poor passing skills.

We are missing Jackson a bit as he is much better at feeding the ball to our midfield.