Match Thread - Leyton Orient Away | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Leyton Orient Away

I'm over it. No shots on target- you can't win games with that statistic. All round display, another complete and utter disgrace away from home. Connolly and Hamilton need to be moved on. I can't believe they were included in the starting line up! Why was Husband on the bench? About time a couple of the Youth Squad were include on the bench me thinks.(Is this possible under the present EFL Rules)?

Another 3 points gone too easily down the pan.

Last edited:
I'm over it. No shots on target- you can't win games with that statistic. All round display, another complete and utter disgrace away from home. Connolly and Hamilton need to be moved on. I can't believe they were included in the starting line up! Why was Husband on the bench? About time a couple of the Youth Squad were include on the bench me thinks.(Is this possible under the present EFL Rules)?

Another 3 points gone too easily down the pan.

Richie Wellens said after the game "we didn't have to work hard to beat Blackpool." 🫤🤯

Our away form is our biggest failure this season. Our home form is up there with Portsmouth.

Portsmouth have gained 36 points from18 league games away from home this season so far.

and

Blackpool have gained 16 points from 17 league games away from home this season so far.

That is the difference between an automatic promotion team and a going no where team. It needs sorting for our next season in L1.

The home form of Portsmouth shows they have gained 37 points from 17 games played so far.

and

Blackpool have gained 37 points from 18 home games played so far.

Last edited:
Our away form is our biggest failure this season. Our home form is up there with Portsmouth.

Portsmouth have gained 36 points from18 league games away from home this season so far.

and

Blackpool have gained 16 points from 17 league games away from home this season so far.

That is the difference between an automatic promotion team and a going no where team. It needs sorting for our next season in L1.

The home form of Portsmouth shows they have gained 37 points from 17 games played so far.

and

Blackpool have gained 37 points from 18 home games played so far.
As you are on stats: Yes we are now back on top of the home form table! Short form having won 3 and drawn 2 of the last 5. But we are now 15th in the away form table with 4 of the next 6 away!!!