Match Thread: Leicester City U23s 0-8 Lincoln City (FT Score) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Leicester City U23s 0-8 Lincoln City (FT Score)

Pre-season results don't count for much but what is encouraging is that we have had quite a number of different scorers in each of our games so far which bodes well.
Ellis Chapman making a serious claim for a league starting XI????

I know what you mean but I think it sets the tempo for the start of the season and I think for DC/NC it is possibly the most important part of the year. I think under the Cowleys we have always had a decent pre-season and that has transferred itself into the season start.

There is nothing hit and miss about their preparations as has been the case in seasons past and we have found it difficult to gauge where we are at. All of our pre-seasons under the Cowleys have continually ramped up in quality and that is a reflection of the progress we have made as a club.

I am feeling really positive about the season ahead and I know some will scoff but I really see us challenging towards the top next season and could see us going straight through League 1.

it's embarrassing. We've asked Leicester to provide us a team to play and this is the best the can come up with. Lets have 10. Come on Lincoln !:guns: